Sunday, February 7, 2010

You've Got Me and Jesus

Today I learned a lot. Most of us, girls, teenage girls, throw our lives away over guys. We let them break our hearts into little shreds and we cry ourselves to sleep at night because we think we could never love another guy and no one will ever love you. BIGGEST LIE. God loves you. We have a, kinda, saying and you finish a sentence with "to death." Ya know it? For example, I love you to death. Well, God does. He died for you on the cross. He, the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, thinks YOU are to die for. How does THAT make you feel?

God has given me life. Every morning He lets me wake up. I have had trouble in the past, almost everyone has. I started down the wrong path more than once, but I try to get on the right one. I have lived my life the way I wanted to and that got me nowhere. I was living like an idiot, not appreciating life at all. It was just another random thing combined with all my earthly materials. I've lived that life and I turn to God, then I stray away again. What I have feared is that if I turn to God, I won't be able to have fun anymore. Wrongo. What a stupid thought. I need to trust in Him, with all my heart. Psalms 46:1-3 is my favorite verse. I love Psalms. David was not only an amazing writer, but he went through so much like we do. Go read that verse. It's amazing. I want to be able to trust God with my whole entire heart, soul, mind, strength, every part of me. Because He layed down HIS life for me. He forgives me each and everyday. He loves me. He wants me to know that too. God wants to teach us so much and we need to listen. If we don't He'll try other methods. Those methods are not that much fun. I'm currently going through one. God, I believe, is trying to teach me that I don't need all these friends here, all I need is HIM. Him alone. One by one my friends are slipping away. Now, It may just be me. :) I really hope not, I try and be a good friend, but I really think God is trying to teach me something. God loves you and He will never put you through something He knows you can't pull through. So if God is putting me through this, I'm going to try my hardest to pull through it. I pray that I learn from this lesson. "Trust in Him and He will direct your paths straight." TRUST HIM and pray that I may trust him too. Because I need Him. I know I do. Without Him I would be nothing. Pray for me as I am going through all these changes. Life is a wonderful and amazing gift but it is also complicated and hard. Life will throw you curves and you've gotta learn to swerve, but don't go too far of the race track. You'll hit a wall or spin out on the grass.

Always remember one thing, You've got me and Jesus! :) Love y'all!

0 comments: