Wednesday, February 3, 2010

About Me

Hi!
My name is Olivia. I'm a MK and I live in Alausi, Ecuador. Being an MK for me can be ok at some points...but most of the time it's boring and I just want the States back...but this is what God wants and so I'm gonna follow Him. He has an amazing plan for my life and I need to trust Him.

Anyways..about me..well there's a lot to say I guess but I'll begin with the basics. My favorite movies are Pearl Harbor and A Perfect Getaway. My favorite Tv show is Lost. Favorite book is well there are way way too many but I guess anything by Stephanie Meyer and P.C. Cast like the Twilight Series, The Host, House of Night Series and I of course love the Bible. My favorite band would have to be Nickelback but I love ANYTHING country..especially Miranda Lambert and yea. I love to read. It amazes me how people can come up with stuff like that in their heads and actually put it on paper. I love to play the guitar and sing. I love to hang out with friends and go to the movies. I love the south to death. It is the most amazing place on the face of this earth..especially Tennessee..my home state. I miss it so much and all my family and friends there. I love thriller movies and chick flicks. I love facebook. I'm addicted to it. I love photography and art and someday I want to go to Italy to see all the art there. Someday I want to go to Europe period. Ha! I love to make retarded videos with my Corns..aka Kelsee and Delayne. I love chocolate. It makes me feel oh so very loved and always puts me in a good mood. Goodness I don't know how long this thing should be. I'm really new to this. :) I think this is enough though. If you need to know anything else add me on facebook or follow me on twitter or all that social networking stuff. Look me up I probably have it. OH and don't be afraid to ask me. I'm serious!

0 comments: