Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday


Well It's Superbowl Sunday and guess what I'm doing! WATCHING THE SUPERBOWL!! yes...We don't get the awesome commercials like most of ya'll do in the states..but yea..atleast we get the football game instead of some stupid soccer game. I hate soccer. Anyways..GO COLTS!!!! We kinda just scored...I'll tell ya how it ends if you'd like for me to..or you could be awesome and watch it youselves. :) Today has been an amazing day! My mom made bbq and we had these off brand Doritos...it was as close to a Superbowl meal we could get and it was amazing! I am also having sweet tea and nibbling on some left over Doritos. I'm surprised Eli ain't gobbled 'em all up yet. So I totally think the Colts are gonna win because they have pretty much smokin' Austin Collie on their team as a WR. :) AND they have Manning as their QB...so it's pretty much over. Ha...Carrie Underwood did an AMAZING job on the National Anthem I think and she was wearing some GORGEOUS shoes!! Carrie...can I steal those shoes from you sometime? PLEASE!! Queen Latifah just kinda killed her song. Sorry. Buttt I'm gonna go and watch the rest of the game. I'll write later..and I'm gonna finish this off with a GO COLTS!!!
Who dat?? Well that'd be Mr Austin Collie right there runnin' down the field for a TOUCHDOWN!! :)
(that's Austin Collie up there (^^^) :) he's a beast)

0 comments: