Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Wish I Could Teleport

Well tomorrow I start my journey to the States. I can't wait. It's gonna be so awesome. Tomorrow, we'll wake up real early (for me atleast) and drive five hours to Quito. In Quito, We'll just hang out with some friends and chill. At eight we're gonna go to a someones house and visit with them. At 10, we'll head to the airport and go through all the annoying airport stuff. :P Around 12 something we'll board our first plane to Atlanta. I'll be so tired but I can never sleep on planes. The airline we're flying with has little personal tvs..so Itll make the ride a little bit better. We'll board another plane in Atlanta around 5..maybe. Then we'll arrive in Memphis around 8. After that I'll be a little over excited and not really know whats happening. We'll get picked up by one my dad's friends. His name is Brian Rainey. He's pretty cool. Ha! Then we'll head home!! Agh! I can't wait!!! All this horrible packing will be worth it. Haha. I still have some packing to do and all. I have to get everything perfect and make sure I've got everything I need. I'm really ready to get some good hamburgers and fish and all that yummy stuff. Oh how I've missed that. AND I get to see all of my friends and family. I've missed them more than food. :) I wish I could teleport. I wouldn't be right here right now. ;) Lol.

0 comments: