Sunday, February 28, 2010

*Stares* "Oh gosh he looked at me. He's looking, he's looking. RUN!"
















Aight guys...So we've been here a couple days and spent time with some family and friends. Best times of my life have happened in these past few days. I love my family SO much. They are the best you could ask for. When we're all together it's crazy. I got to see Robin, my cousin, again. She is pretty much totally awesome. She came over to the trailer and at first we sat and were shy. You know, like when you first see someone you're really shy but then it's like BAM and you've broke the wall down. Yea that's pretty much what happened. We went all around behind the trailer. She really wanted to meet the Amish people but that didn't happen. :) We went all over their land and we found broken cars, tvs, furniture, everything. We went through some woods and the sun was beautiful on the other side. So, of course, we took pics. Then we saw a red picket fence. This time we went through thorns and tons of trees and it was all pretty messy. We got out and all kinds of random stuff was stuck to our North Face. It was still awesome and we got to the red fence. We took pictures, hopped fences, ran from dogs, got scared to death by this random guy, and froze. In all it was AWESOME! Then we went back to the house after a couple phone calls of people wanting to know where the heck we were. We ate some really yummy hotdogs and chips. It was delicious. Then tons of other stuff happened like walking over to the trailer in the dark. I was freaked out. I hate the dark. Anyways it was cool and I love Robin. She's amazing and gorgeous. :) Pics are here for you to look at si quiere. If the pics will upload.

0 comments: