Thursday, February 4, 2010

BURNED


So here's my blog entry for the day..:) i should have probably just not done one..but i was bored to death. So here we go! Well today was its normal day...except i spent extra time on guitar today. I learned some new songs but i cant get this certain on. She's Country by Jason Aldean is pretty hard...for me at least. But I'm still trying. I just got done eating cereal. Yeah I know...it's 9 o'clock at night and i probably shouldn't be eating cereal right now..but I had a craving. I watched Sherlock Holmes today for the 3rd time. The wonderful thing about living down here is you can buy a DVD while its still in theaters. It's illegal..i know..but still :) It's a really good copy too! Lol. I'm still waiting on the weekend. It won't get here fast enough!!! One more day of school and then THERE IT IS! :D I can't wait. Can you guys believe it's february?? Like seriously...I go to the states on furlough in 22 days!! That is totally better than the weekend. I miss the states so much. All the people there are amazing...I miss southern accents too. I really don't want to lose mine..but i think its happening. :( Whoever is reading this probably thinks I'm an idiot and don't know how to run a blog. You are SO RIGHT! I don't..I treat it like my diary. But if you'd like you can tell me how to run it. I would appreciate it. I just like to write and here is my writing. Kinda. Not really. Oh well...Burned's cover came out yesterday and the book is officially finished. Which means it will definately be coming out April 27th. YES! I'll add its image to this blog to let you see. I can't wait to read it. Plus Garth Nix's new book is coming out while I'm in the states too! It's amazing how that worked out. But oh well I'm gonna go again. I'm probably making all you readers (no one probably reads this anyways though) read this boringly. I'll be back sometime...who knows when. But probably soon. I've used the word probably too many times in this blog i think. Oh well. See you guys! MUAH! (Burned is up (^) there..as you can see..it looks awesome right???????)

0 comments: