Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LET'S DO THIS THING!

Well, today in the life of Olivia nothing happened. Except school and guitar. It was one of THE most boring days in my entire life. I made cookies though. :) Chocolate Chip and they are SOOOO good. Like seriously. If we had some decent milk it would be paradise, but our milk tastes nasty. Atleast to me it does. I really want to go to the beach. I found this amazing bathing suit on Victoria Secret's website and I'm dying to have it, but I really don't think you guys want to hear about that. COME TO THE BEACH WITH ME! I BEG OF YOU. It's no fun if it's just you and your family. I want the beach. Not the ocean. The Beach. I hate the ocean. It's creepy and scary. What I have is called, Thalassophobia.(maybe that's how you spell it) Fear of the ocean. Why can't you copy and paste on here????? I've tried it like 300 times and it won't work. That's retarded. I've watched the Superbowl commercials now. They are down right hilarious. I love the Megan Fox one and the Doritos one. My faves so far. I haven't watched every single one of the commercials, but I'm getting close. I BOUGHT THE RASCAL FLATTS NEWEST CD LAST NIGHT. The cd is like a year old, but it's one of my faves out of all of their cds and I BOUGHT IT, on iTunes. So guess what I've been doing today!!! GUESS!! Learning the songs on the guitarrrrrr. If that was your guess, then you guessed right. They are a lot easier than the other songs they have. It made me happy! My fingers hurt really bad and my thumbs are killing me. One from me cheating on bar chords and the other from strumming. I really don't know why the strumming one hurts so bad, but it does. Oh well, No pain no gain. So here's the deal. I buy that cute swimsuit, we go to the beach, we play some Rascal Flatts, we have awesome bible studies on the beach, we walk the beach at night, and we sleep in late. Sound good? It sure does to me. LET'S DO THIS THING!

0 comments: