Friday, February 26, 2010

Life is Good.

Well :) We're in the States and it's wonderful. We just got the internet hooked up in the trailer. First time I think the trailer has ever had internet in it. Poor old thing. It's home to me though. I love it. We got to see most of our family already but not a lot of friends. We've only been here 2 days though. We have 10 weeks to see all these people. The 10 weeks will fly by. Bummer. Anyways, We met our neighbors today. We had them last time we were in but we never got to actually meet them. They were nice and had the cutest puppies EVER. The one I was holding liked my hands, jacket, and face a little too much but he was so so cute. Our neighbor makes the most beautiful saddles I've ever seen. They were gorgeous and he makes them with no electricity. Amazing right? (For those who don't know what neighbors I have they are Amish.) They are having bake sales every Saturday and my mom is so excited about that. Lol. There are 8 children, I think. We met 7 of them today. Of course I don't remember their names. They have 2 sets of twins, which I thought was pretty cool. I would put a picture up here of them but ya know they're Amish. No no to pictures. I'm not gonna sneak one either. It goes against their beliefs and I feel it's wrong. It would be wonderful to have a picture. Amazing photography you could have there. Anyways, they were nice folks. Yes, We have gone to Walmart. One of the best places on the face of this earth. :) Some people don't know how lucky they are to have a Walmart. I've had Mountain Dew and REAL Doritos. I have Patches back. I have no phone, but that's cool. The Plane ride in was so aggravating. Last time we flew in, it was empty and everyone that wanted one could have a whole row of seats to themselves. This time we could barely have our own seat to ourselves. The plane was packed like sardines. I had a ginormous pain in my side from not wanting to touch the man beside me, not that he was gross or anything, I just didn't want to bother him. There were no good movies on, nothing. Just tv shows. Which were pretty good but still. Annoying. Agh! But now it's all over and worth it. I have me some Doritos, some MD Code Red, Patches, NCIS, and TN back. Life is good.

0 comments: