Sunday, May 9, 2010

Now that I'm back..

Now that I'm back in Ecuador there are a few changes being made.
1) We're moving. We're moving back near the Quito area. We hope to work where they are building the new airport because once the airport is built people will be piling in and we want churches to be there and ready for them.
2) I have to start schoool. I wanna go back to 9th grade! I'm not ready for 10th yet! *Sigh* Oh well pray for me tomorrow as I start.
3) We're gonna be traveling a lot between Alausi and Quito, looking for a house..so we need prayers for safe travel..also pray that we find a house quick because I'm so ready to move. I miss my friends. :(
4) No one reads this that I know of but I feel that if someone ever does they still know whats goin on in my life.
5) I GOT WILLIAM BACK. Using that other guitar was just killing me. It didn't feel right and I didn't like it. Sure it was a good guitar...but come on..nothing can compare to William.

I think that's it. That's my life right now. Oh and if you ever get a chance, read Vampire Academy. It's got perfect balance of everything. Also, I've lost all respect for Miley Cyrus. Just thought I'd tell ya that. Oh and the Rangers won today. That made me happy. Umm.
THE END.

0 comments: