Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I haven't wrote much this past month. Um..but yea. Burned came out. I finished it in a couple hours and it was really good. Good job P.C. Cast. I'm waiting for Awakened now. Hurry up...please. I was super excited but now that Burned came out I have to leave. I'm dreading it. Yea, I'm pretty sure you all already know I love the States way more than Ecuador. :) If you didn't then SURPRISE SURPRISE. Now ya know. I hate it. Now I'll be counting down 10 months. Atleast I get to come back. Hey look on the bright side..I may be getting a new phone when I get back. Awesome. Oh and if you haven't seen the Eclipse trailer #2. GO WATCH IT. NOW! Or I will come kick your rear end..in 5 minutes. Don't bother with locking the doors..or windows..I have my ways of getting in your house to kick your rear end. Yes. I do. Anyways...Eclipse is gonna be B-E-A-S-T. Seriously, GO WATCH THE TRAILER. *Sigh* I was afraid they would screw up my favorite book of the series..Turns out they might not. So it's amazing. WAIT..go read the books first. :) I hate watching the movies before I read the books..then I know what happens and it ruins it all. Although, I always read the last paragraph of a book before I actually start it. I'm such a cheater. Handcuff me. Gah. 10 Things I Hate About You is my new favorite show. Kinda..Lost is still in there. It's amazing and I love it. I watched all the episodes of the first season that are out last night. Mhmm it was light when I went to sleep but it was worth it. *Sigh* Patrick. Lol :) Anyways, I'm going "home" Tuesday. I seriously thought I was leaving on Thursday up until today and I almost cried when I heard we were leaving on Tuesday and this week is already going by fast. Why is it when you're having fun time goes by fast and when you're not having fun..time goes by fast. Maybe our minds just need to reset their clocks. Maybe we're just slow. I think that's it. Us humans need to speed up. Maybe Obama is right, maybe we do need extra school hours. Wait that's not possible. Nevermind. WE DO NOT NEED EXTRA SCHOOL HOURS AND WE DO NOT NEED SCHOOL DURING SUMMER. Some people do need serious help, but that does not mean all humans do. It's like some people are alcoholics and they go to rehab, but they don't make the whole world go to rehab. See...Idk..I'm just running on. Ignore me. Ok, off to read. :)

PS Did you know that there is a sequel to Gone With The Wind.
PPS Does anyone read this or am I just typing to air?

0 comments: