Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Lot of Non-Interesting Stuff That's Going On

I'm so sorry. It's like I've abandoned my blog. I just don't feel that anything interesting is going on in my life right now. So, I feel like it'll bore you to death as you read.
I'm writing now just because I haven't written in a while and to let you know that I still do have a blog. I still do pay attention to it, but I just haven't had time lately. I've been busy, but with non-interesting stuff.
Well, I've moved and I have an amazing house and a cat. God blessed us with that. I have to paint my room soon...when I get the time. It's a nice blue color, but yeah. Anyways...
My friends have all gone to the States for the summer and I'm left here alone. Bummer. I still skype with them and all, but I miss them. Terribly.
School has been a pain in my rear-end. So I'm in 10th grade, but my mom wouldn't let me skip Algebra and I hate it with a passion. They say I'll use it all in the future, but seriously when am I gonna have to find x in 3x-4y=13. Just go die.
I haven't even had time to read the books I want to lately. I've had to read The Pilgrim's Progress for school. I'm not saying it's bad..it's just not really my type of book. I bought Dracula and I have Wuthering Heights read to about page 30. It's killing me and I just want to read.
I was able to watch Interview with the Vampire one afternoon. It was completely and totally amazing. I loved it. Definately a favorite. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Antonio Banderas all in the same movie is just exciting. Plus, they're vampires. V""V I'll have to read the book.
Some major news that I hope most of you heard about is..*drum roll* Eclipse came out! By far the best of the books and the movies. It turned a bunch of people's heads. I was so excited. I wished I could've seen the premiere in the States, but atleast I got to see it period, right? I'm hoping they still have posters at Walmart when I go to the states. I really want one. The DVD will be out by then too, so that'll be great.
The States..*sigh* Oh, how I miss the States and all the amazing people there. I missed saying Happy Independence Day on here so here I go. HAPPY LATE INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICA! I love my country and I thank God for the brave soldiers that fight for our freedom every day. They're true heroes.
Anyways, see what I mean? Nothing interesting. And I have nothing left to say. Well, actually I could go on and on about all the little things that have happened, but then you'd just click exit. So, I won't make you suffer. Alright to anyone who's actually reading this, Love ya and have a good week. :)

0 comments: